Enjoy all the benefits of a propane lifestyle.
Dave Leathers is no stranger to designing and building beautiful and efficient homes. As owner of Showcase Publishing at Lake of the Ozarks, Dave has built over a dozen Inspiration Homes at the Lake, publicized them through his premier publications and sold them to benefit a worthy cause. Carrying the tradition forward, the SHL 2019 Inspiration Home will feature a new twist—it will be powered by propane.
Homes powered by propane deliver superior comfort and efficiency compared with homes powered by other energy sources. Using high-efficiency propane gas appliances for major applications provides optimal energy output and unmatched performance.
Partnering with the Missouri Propane and Education Research Council (MOPERC), SHL’s 2019 Inspiration Home will feature:
- A high-efficiency propane furnace for cost-efficient heating with a more comfortable and
- A propane-powered tankless water heater for faster hot water with up to 50 percent cost
savings compared to electric options.
- A propane kitchen range and convection oven so the new homeowner can enjoy the control of
cooking with gas, just like professional chefs do.
- An energy-efficient propane-powered dryer for faster drying and up to 20 percent reduced
- A propane fireplace for significantly warmer and energy efficient supplemental heat compared
to electric or wood fireplaces.
SHL knows the Lake of the Ozarks is a destination for people from across Missouri and the United States. In many cases, second homes eventually become full-time residences, with owners giving up their first homes as they transition into retirement, making second-tier homes more desirable and valuable. For those folks, a complete propane home’s energy efficiency, independence and low maintenance are very attractive.
This year, Showcase Publishing will be donating profits from the sale of the home to Share the Harvest Food Pantry, a non-profit organization dedicated to fighting hunger at the Lake of the Ozarks and surrounding areas. Groundbreaking for the project is planned for fall 2018 with completion in mid-2019.
For more information about this home, contact JR Hartenstein.